Warner Bros.Salt Lake City, UT
Full Time Job
Avalanche, a division of WB Games seeks a Community Manager (Console) to help build an engaged and loyal community for our upcoming game, Hogwarts Legacy, a new, open world, action RPG set in the Wizarding World.
The Community Manager will act as the voice of the game team to the players, while representing the voice of the players to the game team. They will engage players in conversations on forums and social channels and will support the creation of community content such as FAQs, live-streams, and guides.
We are looking for a creative and passionate gamer, comfortable with online communities and social media, with excellent communication skills, and with the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment and last but not least, passionate and knowledgeable of all things Harry Potter!
• Lead the development and execution of community engagement programs, creating compelling content for community channels and monitor the forums
• Author community and social daily publishing including maintenance of the brand community and social programming calendar for global use
• Partner with the studio team to create social messaging on owned and operated channels
• Propose multi-region engagement initiatives to support major Brand milestones
• Closely collaborate with Burbank Content Marketing team and studio leads to create community and social channel strategy, content calendars, and set up KPIs to measure success
• Closely collaborate with Burbank Content Marketing team to measure, monitor, and report on specific program performance and longer-term trends as well as other industries related to community influencer efforts
• Consolidate and report on worldwide community trends, topics, and sentiment
• Monitor existing and emerging community channels and ambassador programs
• Collaborate with the team to create developer diaries
• Develop and execute streaming programs for Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer (potentially others)
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in community and social media management
• Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems is required
• Demonstrated analytical skills tracking community and social metrics for O&O channels
• Experience with community moderation in Discord, Reddit, and other community platforms
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with multiple departments and all levels of the organization
• Strong initiative, self-motivated and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to effectively manage time and the prioritization of tasks
• A passionate gamer with deep knowledge of the industry, particularly RPG's
• Passion and knowledge of all things Harry Potter and all related social channels
• Working knowledge and understanding of British culture (speaking authentically)
• Comfortable and willing to be on camera
• Passion for and familiarity with brand communications and marketing is a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.