Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) develops and oversees the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution and broadcasting. Warner Bros' content is distributed around the world by Warner Bros. Television's Domestic and International Distribution groups.
Warner Bros. television seeks a Clearance Coordinator for the Studios & Networks department. Under general direction, performs research to ensure use of only fictitious names and places, prepares correspondence; advises executives and production personnel on clearances and other issues.
• Perform research to ensure names, places, businesses, etc., are fictitious and confirm facts by checking information sources.
• Types clearance reports for the dept. VP's and assists others as time permits
• Sends out releases to vendors.
• Controls the product placement inventory in and out logs.
• Maintain billing records and prepare invoices for payment by estimating.
• Performs clerical duties such as typing, faxing, photocopying and filing.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma required.
• College graduate preferred.
• Previous experience environment, or entertainment legal.
• Strong attention to detail-oriented work.
• Ability to work in deadline driven environment.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Strong written and verbal communication necessary.
• Knowledge of industry practices in production
Nice to Have
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with executives, creative personnel at all levels on legal-related issues, and outside representatives of agencies and corporations.
• Must have professional demeanor and possess the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints and prioritize assignments.
• Must have excellent follow-through and ability to find and utilize all resources available.
• Must be flexible and able to work hours subject to production needs.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.