Business Support Coordinator
Warner Bros.Leavesden, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Business Support Coordinator jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Business Support Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Support Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - Leavesden
Warner Bros. Set Lighting & Rigging provides state-of-the-art lighting and rigging equipment to productions of all sizes in the film and TV industry on both studio and location shoots.
Our expert team combines decades of experience with a passion for the industry and a dedication to the highest levels of service. We're a truly global business, working with all productions filming at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden as well as location projects all over the world. We constantly invest in new technology, and offer a huge inventory of high quality equipment, including lighting, rigging, green screens, generation, transport and consumables.
We are based at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, and while we provide packages for all on-lot studio productions, we also have a wealth of experience at providing expert services to national and international productions. Our clients include all the major US studios, as well as independent film and TV companies, broadcasters, and production companies for commercial and pop promos. Our priority is ensuring that every client gets exactly what they need for a successful production.
With our wealth of experience and collaborative nature, we work closely with productions to provide bespoke solutions whatever the size and scale of the production and provide support to ensure the production runs smoothly. We are a well-established and highly trusted organisation, we're members of the British Society of Cinematographers and The Production Guild of Great Britain, and proud to be seen as valued members of the international filming community.
The primary focus of the role is financial administration and purchasing for the Set Lighting and Rigging department, supporting and working closely with the Set Lighting Operations and Equipment Rental teams, and close liaison with the Finance department. The role works in tandem with Set Lighting client invoicing.
• Supporting and assisting the Set Lighting Operations Manager and Studio Transport Manager regarding departmental procurement, tendering, contract negotiation, one-off purchases and ordering e.g. Lighting Equipment, spare parts and consumables, generators, vehicles. Ensuring item specification is met and monitoring progress and deadlines through to timely delivery of product(s).
• Raising Purchase Orders for Operational Expenditure and tracking of departmental OPEX.
• Dealing with purchase invoice queries and goods receipting – checking spend.
• Liaising with SDC on PO or GR monthly reporting and any issues.
• Liaising with suppliers regarding overdue accounts.
• Inter-departmental liaison between Set Lighting (SL) & Rigging department and Finance department.
• Liaising with Finance to produce timely and accurate Month-End reporting.
• Checking and updating all purchase invoices from inventory management software systems - RT Pro/ InspHire.
• Checking purchase invoices and coding (or correctly re-coding) Invoices; responsible for the accurate, complete, and timely recoding of source transactions.
• P-card spend, tracking and reconciliation.
• Assisting with departmental management reporting, budget tracking and forecasting.
• Previous working knowledge of SAP systems is preferable.
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Financial acumen and understanding.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills and the ability to consistently meet deadlines with changing priorities.
• To be a Team Player, adaptable to change, consistently looking to improve processes.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Hands on approach and commitment to get the job done.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands