Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Boh Associates jobs in New York-NY
Search all Boh Associates postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Boh Associates? BOH Associates (Harry Potter Flagship)
Our inaugural Harry Potter Flagship store is seeking full-time and part-time BOH (Back of House) Associates.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to support the back of house leadership team in delivering the inventory management and operational strategy.
• Store Operations
• Ensures departmental BOH upholds to all brand standards
• Supports the BOH lead and ASM on daily opening and closing procedures
• Adheres to safety guidelines to maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Acts as a departmental expert for BOH area including location of and incoming volumes of product.
• Works closely to all on hand inventory and store replenishment strategies
• Processes product shipments and transfers and is able to prioritize tasks
• Escalates opportunities for adjusting on hands and sell through rates
• Supports shipping of customer items through logistics systems and has strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow key processes to ensure compliance and accuracy.
• Is able to work with urgency to meet productivity goals
• Supports the wider team handling shipments of supplies, visual fixtures and props and vendor items.
• Financial Management
• Is responsible for achieving assigned BOH goals daily.
• Focuses on UPT and APT through in the moment effective replenishment.
• Supports accurate record keeping through effective cycle count procedures and product count.
• Customer Service
• Promotes a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Partners with ASM to handle and resolve all guest-related issues, ensures service standards, levels, and maximizes the customer experience.
• Supports store replenishment to ensure all items are available on the sales floor.
• Is able to multitask operational duties with providing a premium guest service experience when on the sales floor.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in premium retail BOH.
• Ability to problem solve and respond to department priorities and direction
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Experience of shipment processing and operational systems
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
#HPFlagship This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.