Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 2:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer? WBIE is looking for an Associate Producer to help support internal development efforts as part of a robust WBIE slate. The Associate Producer will support the Executive Producer with the day-to-day management of high-profile videogames with internal and development teams. Responsibilities include forging strong, successful partnerships with our development teams, including day-to-day communication and support as necessary. It also includes supporting and/or leading localization efforts, supporting and/or leading QA efforts internally, and closely tracking the submission and approval process between the studios and publishing arm of WBIE, communicating updates to all necessary parties.
The Associate Producer will help to ensure that milestones are delivered on time, on budget and are completed as per the Development Plan, and that each submission maintains a high standard of quality. He or she will work closely with the Manager of Legal and Business Affairs to identify any legal and compliance issues. He or she will also collaborate with and provide support to the Marketing, PR and Community/Social teams as needed. He or she may work with legal and studio service groups to coordinate voice-over script recording and talent scheduling.
The Associate Producer is expected to be a self-starter, possess a meticulous attention to detail, and be comfortable with configuring and troubleshooting game console and PC setups. He or she will also take on project lead responsibilities for small projects the team is managing by working directly with Development, QA, Legal and Marketing to drive the project(s) from start to completion in a short period of time.
Additional job responsibilities:
• Building visually compelling PowerPoint presentations for internal and external consumption. Art background and/or extensive experience with Illustrator and/or Photoshop a plus.
• Work with Box.com or other file collaboration system to create a collaborative environment for us to work with our external stakeholders and development partners.
• Work within Jira bug tracking tool, querying bugs, entering bug cases and reviewing, triaging bugs through the system. Previous experience with this tool a requirement.
• Work within Jira to maintain all developer feedback, legal requests, etc…
• Record detailed meeting minutes, identifying, tracking, and following-up on action items.
• Manage the build request process through in partnership with the WBIE Burn Lab, working to ensure all members of the team and Sr Staff have build access when needed.
• Manage game asset requests from Marketing and PR. Individually, or with the dev teams, work to provide the assets needed that meet with the proper Anti-Piracy guidelines.
• Tradeshow support (demo, tech setup, etc) for relevant titles.
• General tech setup for internal meetings and reviews.
• A love of console gaming, in general, and with experience and/or knowledge about a wide range of game genres popular in today's market.
• Day to day QA oversight, liaising with the Production team, Dev team and QA team on QA Priorities. Proactively identify and problem solving QA issues while partnering with the Producer and Sr. Producer as needed.
• Bug evaluation and management. Provide feedback on the quality and volume of bugs in the database. Evaluate bug trends and report out to the PD team. Review and evaluate bug waives.
• Assist with the day to day localization process with internal and external vendors.
• Using the Jira database and dashboard, assist with the licensor and legal approval process.
• Reviewing all milestones for brand integrity and gameplay, and routing to third parties. Insuring required changes are communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
• Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
• Supporting the Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
• College degree or equivalent preferred.
• Strong Quality Assurance Sr. Tester or above preferred.
• 2 – 4 years of Developer or Publishing Quality Assurance. Both Preferred.
• Previous Associate Producer experience at a game developer strongly preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of Jira, Confluence and/or other database software required.
• 2 years experience in console/PC videogame game production; experience with shipped console/PC games preferred.
• A strong background and understanding of multi-platform video game production preferred.
• Highly organized and self-directed; able to keep on an assigned track without supervision. Required.
• Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker who also has a high attention to detail. Required.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Online/internet skills.
• Art background, including experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator a plus.
• Experience building complex powerpoint presentations ideal.
• Experience with Jira required.
• Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules.
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals.
• Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and management.
• Experience collaborating with licensors and/or filmmakers on videogames a plus.
• Previous experience in production on interactive products required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Established communication, people, presentation and organizational skills.
• Respect for all internal process, and a strong desire to learn and drive to those processes.
• Resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
• A strong desire to learn.
• Passionate, committed and high level of energy.
• Strong sense of ownership.
• Must be a strong, clear communicator.
• Ability to identify and mitigate risks.
• Team player.
• Must set and achieve the highest standards.
• Up-to-date knowledge of videogame industry and games required.
• Passion for videogames. Required.
• Must own at least 1 current Gen System.
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Some travel will be required. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.