Associate Manager, Social Media
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2021 5:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Associate Manager, Social Media jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Associate Manager, Social Media postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
WB Games is a leader in the games industry across all game platforms and mobile devices. Our diverse and inclusive workforce creates and brings to life the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes, and wizards in the world. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do. We have studios and offices across the globe.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros Games is looking for an Associate Social Media Manager to join our Content Marketing team. Ideal candidates are passionate about modern communication styles and mediums, connecting gaming communities through online engagement programs, and are skilled in communication across multiple teams and studios. They should have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of popular social platforms, and the ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities.
• Support development of social strategy for the game social programming calendar driven by the Social Media Managers.
• Consolidate and report on worldwide community trends, topics, and sentiment.
• Closely collaborate with the Content Marketing and game studio teams to create social channel strategy, social content calendar, and set up KPIs to measure success with agencies.
• Partner with the game development team to create social messaging on owned and operated channels.
• Assist the Social Media Managers with the creation of social key messaging, reactive messaging, and FAQs for global use.
• Propose multi-region engagement initiatives to support major Brand milestone rollouts.
• Closely collaborate with the Analytics team to measure, monitor, and report on specific program performance and longer-term trends as well as other industries related to influencer efforts.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in social media management for gaming.
• Familiarity with content creation, editing, and distribution.
• Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems.
• Analytical skills tracking social metrics.
• Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills across multiple departments.
• Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management, organization, and prioritization.
• Experience with cross functional team coordination.
• A gamer – any genre.
• Passion for and familiarity with brand communications and marketing is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.