Associate Manager, Marketing Analytics
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Associate Manager, Marketing Analytics for the Marketing department. WB Games is the interactive home of some of the most iconic brands in entertainment. From Mortal Kombat and Batman to Harry Potter and LEGO, our storytelling and unique player experiences reach millions of gamers across the world. WB Games is looking for a highly motivated Associate Manager of Marketing Analytics in the Marketing Analytics team who will be responsible for brand, community, social & sentiment analysis across premium, digital live services, and free to play games. You will guide in-depth analysis of all social/community platforms to drive continuous improvement of effectiveness and efficiency; institutionalize a data-driven, strategic mindset within team to inform investment decisions across platforms.
Report on social media KPIs and aid optimization efforts of community messaging
• Connect to APIs of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Discord, Reddit, Snapchat, and other platforms to collect, clean, and visualize engagement and reach data
• Monitor and analyze social media campaign metrics for post optimization, competitor benchmarking, and asset grading
• Report on community sentiment and buzz to aid with messaging by customer segment
Manage KPI Prediction Model and Benchmarking
• Update title level data to improve model accuracy.
• Connect new emerging data sources based on consumer consumption behavior.
• Partner with marketing teams to establish/standardize KPIs and re-evaluate or audit for new metrics when needed; provide learnings to share insights and facilitate best practices across brands.
• Monitor all available competitive data (e.g., social metrics, NPD data, etc.) to analyze competitors' effectiveness, in order to stay ahead of the industry.
Report on player patterns and advise changes to messaging using in-game BI telemetry
• Connect trends in player engagement and activity with social media efforts, live events, influencers, etc.
• Create dashboards in Tableau to visualize trends in player engagement and behavior
• Prepare analysis of differences in trends by region/platform/player cohort to advise messaging for segment targeting
• Work closely with digital product and studio teams to test data hypotheses and advise on future implementation
• Coordinate statistical analysis and modeling and ensure the integration of those tools into the marketing programs
• As required, perform hands-on analysis in support of results analysis
• Have 3 years demonstrated experience in providing marketing analytics support and solutions
• Experience with digital marketing measurement optimization to provide cross functional teams with a holistic view of marketing performance through benchmarking and KPIs
• Must have degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.)
• Expert with Tableau (data connections, dashboard creation, dynamic server sharing)
• Experience with Google Analytics, social listening tools (e.g., Netbase, Tubular, Spiketrap)
• Solid knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, data cleaning, nested formulas)
• Experience with querying languages such as SQL
• Previous experience integrating with social media APIs
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.