Associate Manager, Content Partnerships
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
With the support of the Director, Livestreaming & Content Partnerships, the Associate Manager will be responsible for assisting in the development of global branded content and partnerships strategies and the ideation and execution of tactical plans across the WB Games console and PC portfolio.
This is a unique opportunity be part of a team that creates original content, develops unique brand partnerships and cross promotional opportunities, while leveraging new distribution opportunities.
This role interfaces with many WB Games teams including Content Marketing, Brand Marketing, Communications, Product Development, and International, as well as with other WarnerMedia divisions, licensors, developers, and brand and media partners, to execute on cross-divisional and cross-promotional opportunities supporting our games.
The ideal candidate is an entertainment and pop culture junkie, obsessed with emerging brands, artists, and trends. A passion for games is a plus.
• Work with team to develop global strategies for branded content and partnerships for WB Games PC and console products.
• Develop and execute engaging, awareness driving, branded content and partnership programs both globally and in North America.
• Collaborate with other cross-functional teams – social & community, events, livestreaming, communication – brand, PD and international teams, to create integrated plans that drive engagement and exceed KPIs.
• Identify trends in gaming and pop culture around branded content and partnerships.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations to present internally and externally to all levels.
• Manage North American branded content and partnerships budgets and timelines across titles.
• Manage relationships with key external partners such as agencies and media and content partners.
• Work closely with functional teams across WarnerMedia (e.g. DC Entertainment, WB Theatrical and TV, and WB Consumer Products) to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• Liaison between WB Consumer Products team and our development studios for all games based on owned IP (ie. DC, Mortal Kombat, Wizarding World, etc.).
• 3 years in entertainment marketing, specifically around partnerships and content.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Solid understanding of industry trends, partnerships, and branded content landscape.
• Creative thinker with a business/marketing mindset, who constantly brings new ideas and ways of thinking to the table.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives internally and externally.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills, with experience in metrics-driven decision making.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple projects and working in a fast-paced environment.
• Entertainment and pop culture junkie.
• Understanding of consumer products and licensing business.
• Passion for gaming and entertainment content.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.