Associate Manager, Brand Marketing
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc. seeks an Associate Manager, Brand Marketing for the Marketing department. The Associate Manager, Brand Marketing will assist in driving the development of worldwide creative materials and marketing strategies, and execution on North America marketing plans.
This role will serve as a marketing and product expert, identify trends and opportunities, and recommend enhancements to marketing plans and strategies. This role will work closely with functional teams within WBIE and across Warner Bros. and other key partners including licensors to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• Assist in developing and executing comprehensive global marketing plans.
• Monitor business and campaign health using data and insights to drive decision making.
• Assist in the development of all global creative. Develop and manage global asset calendar and be accountable for timely delivery of materials to all territories.
• Assist in marketing budget management, reconciliation and following vendor protocols.
• Develop SKU plan recommendations including growth strategy for digital.
• Develop metadata and ensure all retail accounts receive assets in a timely manner.
• Manage all packaging components and liaise with International counterparts for all localization needs.
• Partner with International marketing teams to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy.
• Manage existing licensor relationships including day-to-day execution, routing of assets and follow-ups on requests.
• 4+ years work experience in videogames marketing or digital marketing preferred.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the gaming business.
• Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics.
• Strong knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
• Experience in marketing to kids and families a plus.
• BA/BS degree required
• Coursework emphasis in business/marketing/communications strongly preferred
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
• Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Top quality presentation skills with all levels of management
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Ability to analyze a variety of data and identify marketing trends.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Requires some travel.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.