Associate Manager, Brand Marketing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Associate Manager, Brand Marketing for the Marketing department.
The Associate Manager, Brand Marketing will assist in driving the development of worldwide creative materials and marketing strategies, and execution on North America marketing plans for Back for Blood.
This role will serve as a marketing and product expert, identify trends and opportunities and recommend enhancements to marketing plans and strategies. This role will work closely with functional teams within WB Games and across Warner Bros. and other key partners including licensors to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• Assist in developing and executing comprehensive global marketing plans for Back for Blood.
• Monitor business and campaign health using data and insights to drive decision making.
• Assist in the development of all global creative. Develop and manage global asset calendar and be accountable for timely delivery of materials to all territories.
• Develop sku plan recommendations including growth strategy for digital.
• Develop metadata and ensure all retail accounts receive assets in a timely manner.
• Manage all packaging components and liaise with International counterparts for all localization needs.
• Partner with International marketing teams to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy.
• Manage existing licensor relationships including day-to-day execution and follow-ups on requests.
• 4 years work experience in videogames marketing or digital marketing preferred.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the gaming business.
• Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics.
• Strong knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
• BA/BS degree required
• MBA preferred
• Coursework emphasis in business/marketing/communications strongly preferred
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
• Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Top quality presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Ability to analyze a variety of data and identify marketing trends.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Requires some travel.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.