Associate Manager, Brand Marketing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 1:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Associate Manager, Brand Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Associate Manager, Brand Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Manager, Brand Marketing? The Job
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Associate Manager, Brand Marketing for the Marketing department.
The Associate Manager, Brand Marketing will assist in driving the development of worldwide creative materials and marketing strategies, and execution on North America marketing plans for Gotham Knights and Hogwarts Legacy.
This role will serve as a marketing and product expert on DC's rich lore, iconic characters as well as one of the biggest entertainment properties of all time rooted in the Wizarding World. This role will identify trends and opportunities and recommend enhancements to marketing plans and strategies. As well as working closely with functional teams within WB Games and across Warner Bros. (e.g. DC Entertainment, Home Entertainment, TV, Theatrical and WB Consumer Products) and other key partners including licensors to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• Assist in developing and executing comprehensive global marketing plans for Gotham Knights and Hogwarts Legacy.
• Monitor business and campaign health using data and insights to drive decision making.
• Assist in the development of all global creative. Develop and manage global asset calendar and be accountable for timely delivery of materials to all territories.
• Develop SKU plan recommendations including growth strategy for digital.
• Partner with studio and product teams on the production of assets and manage production calendars.
• Develop metadata and ensure all retail accounts receive assets in a timely manner.
• Manage all packaging components and liaise with International counterparts for all localization needs.
• Partner with International marketing teams to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy.
• Manage existing licensor relationships including day-to-day execution, follow-ups on requests, and asset approvals.
• Assist in maintaining budget and managing payment process with vendors
• 4 years work experience in videogames marketing or digital marketing preferred.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the gaming business, specifically the Action-RPG genre.
• Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics.
• Strong knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
• Experience with licensor routing and approval process
• BA/BS degree required
• MBA preferred
• Coursework emphasis in business/marketing/communications strongly preferred
• Familiarity and interest with DC Comics and the Wizarding World
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
• Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Top quality presentation skills with all levels of management
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Ability to analyze a variety of data and identify marketing trends.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Requires some travel.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.