Assistant Store Manager, Sales
Warner Bros.New York, NY
Full Time Job
Assistant Store Manager, Sales (Harry Potter Flagship)
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager, Sales for the Flagship Retail NY location. This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to oversee multiple segments of the business while inspiring and leading a team of brand specialists.
• Maximize customer and fan engagement by delivering a world class service proposition
• Inspire high-performing teams within an ever-changing retail landscape
• Promote premium brand awareness through product training and knowledge
• Create strategies to increase customer engagement and profitability
• Actively foster a customer obsessed culture with team members
• Generate energy and execute with excellence on all brand priorities
• Be the voice of the customer and streamline communications to HQ
• Minimum 4-6 years' experience in premium retail management experience
• Good understanding of business and financial concepts and demonstrated ability to lead the team to drive results
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Exhibited proficiency for business acumen with exceptional customer service experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.