Assistant Store Manager
Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant Store Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Store Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Store Manager? Back of House Assistant Store Manager (Harry Potter Flagship)
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to oversee multiple segments of the business while inspiring and leading a team of brand specialists.
• Assists the Store Manager with interviewing, on-boarding, and training new employees.
• Evaluates, coaches, and counsels store employees to meet all expectations
• Conducts store staff meetings and attends leadership meetings as needed
• Creates staffing and zoning plan for all associates within the store
• Manages all aspects of floor operations including visual merchandising as well as coordinating general maintenance of the facilities
• Opens and / or closes the store, assigns cash drawers, and completes financials, audits, sales reports, and other relevant paperwork as needed
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment through coaching and education to ensure safety guidelines are adhered to
• Ensures that all team members develop an understanding of product knowledge and visual standards
• Responsible for opening/closing procedure of the store
• Responsible for inventory management including cycle counts, inventory adjustments, customer fulfillments and merchandise variances
• Oversee store on hand inventory and store replenishment
• Is responsible for maintaining shrink to acceptable parameters
• Adheres to Company policies for all cash handling processes
• Responsible for maintaining acceptable parameters for controllable P&L categories.
• Promotes a positive and seamless guest experience. Encourages team to engage with all guests and practice advance experience selling skills.
• Handles and resolves all guest-related issues, ensures service standards, levels, and maximizes the customer experience
• Create strategy plans in place to innovate the customer experience
• Minimum 4 years of experience in premium retail, with 2 years in a supervisory or management role
• Exhibited proficiency for business acumen with exceptional customer service experience
• Good understanding of business and financial concepts and demonstrated ability to lead the team to drive results
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.