Assistant Game Producer
Warner Bros.Wilmslow, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2020 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Assistant Game Producer jobs in Wilmslow-UK
Search all Assistant Game Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Game Producer? If you want to create games for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the job you've been looking for. Playdemic, a division of WB Games Inc. are seeking an Assistant Producer to work with the Game Producer on all aspects of mobile game development. Working with a talented team of developers, designers and artists your job will be to help develop great game ideas into new releases or milestones.
Reporting to the Game Producer you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of new feature development and Live Op content creation to make sure we hit deadlines and deliver high quality fun new experiences to our players! You must be a well organised, hard working person with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You'll be expected to maintain workflows, managing JIRA issues, help define and schedule tasks and ensure releases and launches run efficiently. This role is all about communication, and your input into the smooth running of the studio will be vital.
Examples of relevant core skills & experience that will help you get this role;
• Experience working in a Game Development studio or relevant production experience.
• Experienced with Production tools, including JIRA or similar task tracking solutions.
• Experience with Mobile platform release tools.
• Highly organised with excellent time management and communication skills.
• Work with the Producer and Designers to translate game designs and art concepts into game content.
• Work with the Producer and 3rd parties on localisation and outsource management.
• Experience with risk management and effective problem solver.
• Good combination of product sense (creative) and people skills.
• Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
• Collaborative and able to foster relationships.
• High levels of enthusiasm and drive.
• Curious and fast learner.
• Experience in developing, running and maintaining free-to-play, mobiles games.
• Agile project management experience advantageous.
• Experience in free to play games and micro transactions.
What we can offer you
At Playdemic we know that the only way to make world class games is by hiring the most talented people and then creating the right environment to empower them to do their best work. We've recently moved into a brand new, purpose-built office space which balances ambitious design, brilliant workspaces with generous and indulgent breakout areas for co-working, socialising and meetings. Here some of the amazing features we've added to this space:
• Amazing looking, flexible, open plan workspaces
• Interesting and varied meeting spaces
• Height adjustable desks throughout
• State of the art entertainment systems for people to socialise with at lunch or after work
• One of the fanciest coffee machines you've ever seen, delivering awesome, barista-style beverages
• We've even installed a beer tap!
On top of a very competitive salary we also offer some of the following amazing benefits:
• Being part of the Warner Bros. family – one of the world's largest media companies
• Regular health, wellbeing and social events
• Comprehensive Bonus Package
• Generous Company Pension
• Life Assurance
• Discounts on products This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.