Warner Bros.Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2021 12:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assets Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assets Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assets Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Assets Coordinator for the Corporate Archives/Museum department.
Under WBSO, Warner Bros. Corporate Archive is responsible for the identification and preservation (archiving) of all Warner Bros. theatrical and television production assets. The department maintains and manages all assets from all Franchise titles sharing assets between productions. Additionally, the department supports worldwide promotional and marketing initiatives for TV, Film and Studio Tours including complete logistic, concept, sourcing, installation, and project management services for said initiatives while servicing Museum exhibitions both Domestic and International.
Position provides support to Warehouse Supervisor and Archive Reps in the oversight of 100,000 sq ft archive warehouse and related logistics. This includes pulling assets, housing and re-housing of assets, load out and offloading of shipments, packing and crating, and fabrication as needed.
Warehousing and archiving of Film and TV Assets
• Under supervision, house and re-house assets within warehouse
• employing archival standards
• Assist in packing, crating and load in of all assets leaving the warehouse
• Assist in the off loading and uncrating of assets received and security check in
• Pull assets as directed
• Arrange for Security marking (DNA) of assets when needed
• Assist in warehouse cleanup and daily maintenance
• Assist in fabrication of display stands and mounts when needed
• Provides measurements (weights and dimensions) when needed
• Performs other administrative tasks as needed
• Assists in entering inventory data into Navision database
• Supports various ad hoc research, installations, exhibits, and auction prep
• Min 2 years Entertainment or Production experience preferred
• Previous experience working in a warehouse environment and operating heavy equipment required
• Equipment Certification (see below)
• Experience with an Order Picker and Forklift required
• Previous experience working with inventory and order system, preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
• HS diploma required
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and communication skills
• Must work collaboratively
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to lift boxes 25-30 lbs
• Must be flexible
• Microsoft Office Suite –Intermediate
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.