Warner Bros.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Archival Representative for the Corporate Archives/Museum department.
Under WBSO, Warner Bros. Corporate Archive is responsible for the identification and preservation (archiving) of all Warner Bros. theatrical and television production assets. Additionally, the department supports the worldwide promotional and marketing initiatives for TV, Film and Studio Tours including complete logistic, concept, sourcing, installation, and project management services for said initiatives. Department also supports active Productions with physical asset management and support Museum exhibitions both Domestic and International. This position provides complete marketing, display and exhibit services for WB
promotional and advertising initiatives and for Museums worldwide. Under supervision, identifies and inventories key assets for retention for assigned titles. Assists Sr. Archival Reps during exhibit prep, set up and strike.
Archiving and Management of Film and TV Assets
• Identify key assets by reviewing all content from Scripts, Screenings, and Series Episodes
• Develop ongoing relationships with Production Management by working directly with Department Heads to gain insight for possible ''keeps''
• On wrap, obtain inventory from WB Production and identify assets to be retained and liaise with department supervisor to arrange for delivery
• Inventory all new acquisitions into Asset Hub data base and ensure appropriate housing of all assets according to archival standards
• Ensure that all assets are security marked before leaving facility and checked out with Security and cleared back in upon return
Promotional and Marketing Responsibilities
• Liaise with various WB entities (Ad/Pub, CP, DC, Tours, etc.) for Domestic and International promotional activity and marketing efforts
• Assists in providing concept design and presentation services for exhibits and displays supporting promo and marketing initiatives
• Assists in prepping, installation and strike of exhibits and displays
• May sometimes act as ''lead'' for local displays and exhibits
• Travel may be required based on staffing and project needs
• Supports historical research, auction prep, warehouse cleanup and various ad hoc exhibits and installations and tours.
• On and off camera interviews
• Liaise with WB Legal for 3rd party loan agreements
• Preps short form (WB) loan agreements
• Min 2 years Entertainment or Production experience required
• Previous experience dealing directly with customers required
• Previous experience working with inventory system preferred
• Experience working with all levels of corporate and production hierarchy
• BA in Film, Marketing, or Entertainment Related Required
• Substantial entertainment experience may substitute
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and communication skills
• Must be computer savvy
• Candidate must possess excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Should have excellent research skills
• Must be able to lift boxes 25-30 lbs
• Must be flexible
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Excel Proficient
• Comfort level in making presentations to internal and external contacts.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.