Architect, Financial Master Data
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2021 7:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Architect, Financial Master Data jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Architect, Financial Master Data postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Architect, Financial Master Data?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia seeks an Architect, Financial Master Data for the Enterprise Technology: WB Finance & Planning Solutions department. The Financial master data Architect will be responsible for the day to day operations and design of Enterprise Financials Master Data activities for SAP and other Financials Systems. Architect will be accountable for the successful development and implementation Financials master data projects including maintenance, cleanup and transformations, such as self-service portals, automation and process improvements Working with the SAP Financials owner responsible for the financials master data governance and maintenance of master data procedures.
• Perform analysis and monitor Financials master data delivery, perform quality control reviews and work with Service providers to improve final delivery and ongoing support
• Day to Day ongoing support and escalation of SAP Financials related inquiries. Manage and prioritize master data team workload ensuring maximum throughput
• Liaison with the Business units, translating business requirements into technical financial master requirements and proposing solutions for implementation
• Lead manage and architect process and tool improvements/enhancements including data cleanup. Build and execute system queries using SAP or tools like Excel to perform master data quality checks, data inconsistencies and data anomalies
• Develop a financial master data roadmap outlining technical priorities and vision for continued Application Management and Support aligning with SAP Financials Application owner and stakeholders
• Document and transform processes, create training materials and provide training for technical and user stakeholders
• Create, maintain, test, and deploy financial master data configuration as assigned.
• 3 to 7 years of experience reviewing, analyzing and providing input on data quality.
• Experience with creating Excel workbooks, filtering, pivot tables, macros and other functions
• Some knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• General knowledge of SOX controls and processes preferred.
• Experience with business process improvement preferred.
• SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP preferred
• Bachelor's Degree required, Computer Science/Engineering and/or related experience preferred.
• Detailed understanding of reporting tools and capabilities.
• Experience managing data extracts
• SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP experience desired
• Experience with Excel required
• Microsoft Access and SQL and working knowledge of relational databases preferred
• Data analysis practices.
• Test Data Management Practices.
• Experience working in a matrixed support organization.
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Excel query functions.
• Demonstrated analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Must be an advocate for quality.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be comfortable working with a reasonable level of autonomy after instruction.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.