Analyst, Sales Planning
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Distribution Inc. seeks an Analyst, Sales Planning. The Analyst, Sales Planning works closely with the WarnerMedia Content Licensing group from deal start to close. Creates curated client availability lists and internal / client Workups. Responsible for managing HBO and Turner output dates, including client notifications and internal documents such as the Availability Dates Grid & Network Position Grid. Responsible for updating and distributing long-range series availability reports for HBO Max. Tracks and reports on all 3rd party license recapture information on behalf of HBO Max. Maintains and updates film sales history database and TCM license tracker. Liaises with Kids, Young Adults & Classics division on rights and inventory information on all animated content. Creates and maintains Sales Planning availability guidelines document.
• Creates client availability lists and internal/client workups.
• Manages HBO and Turner output dates and related documentation.
• Maintains and updates film sales history database.
• HBO Max reporting.
• KYAC / Sales Planning availability guidelines.
• Works on special projects and performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3-4 year in the Entertainment industry.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills required.
• Strong knowledge of film and television series required.
• Knowledge and Understanding of Television Distribution. Methods, Services and Networks required.
• Knowledge of SAP/SAP based systems preferred.
• Knowledge of Tableau preferred.
• Understanding of Access database preferred.