Analyst, Global Total Rewards
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Analyst, Global Total Rewards (Compensation)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst, Global Total Rewards for the Total Rewards Global department. They will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of centralized and harmonized compensation support for functional organizations that span across all business units. They will provide guidance to internal clients and collaborate with HR partners in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support the company's business strategy. They will assist with the preparation of communications on compensation administration guidelines related to the annual pay planning process.
• Assists in the development, implementation, and administration of the company's compensation program.
• Conduct compensation assessments while actively seeking market intelligence and industry-specific data to inform appropriate solutions
• Administers the annual merit increase, bonus, and long-term incentive program and communication for assigned clients
• Partners with HR Services on automating the compensation planning process.
• Assists with the preparation of communications on compensation administration guidelines.
• Supports the annual compensation review process.
• Supports survey participation across the Warner Media enterprise.
• Participates in a variety of HR and compensation related projects, including ad-hoc studies, projects and analysis.
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience with a focus on HR, HRIS, Compensation or Finance or related fields.
• Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines within the business (Operations, Finance etc.)
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office programs
• Strong quantitative skills and ability to think critically, with ability to research and analyze various types of data.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.