Analyst, Enterprise Finance Solutions
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst, Enterprise Finance Solutions for the Enterprise Technology: WB Finance & Planning Solutions department.
The Analyst, Enterprise Finance & Tax position is an individual contributor providing technology systems support for Finance, Tax, Production Incentives & Financial Statutory systems. The Analyst performs a translation of technology requirements to technical solutions, building workflows & documenting solutions. Responsible for functional specifications, configuration & testing of system enhancements and projects. The Analyst is also responsible for Application ownership as assigned to maintain and manage. Provide project management support across the system development life cycle. This position must develop familiarity with the technologies and applications available to Warner Media., and the technology used to run the systems supported by this role.
• Perform Application (SAP and other Financials) system configuration activities data extracts and reporting including developing, testing and implementation.
• Conducts application design sessions to solution the best approach to translate business requirements into a technical solution, subsequently participating in the evaluation and prioritization of process improvements, including creation of blueprint process design documents and design prototypes
• Coordinate, estimate, review and implement Application enhancement requests, manage timeline, reviewing test plans, perform system testing and work with support team to define a Technical Cutover plan and production deployment schedule
• Provide Project Management support as assigned, maintain project plans, create SharePoint Team Sites, build project reports and analysis regarding project health and status, maintain and follow-up risk & issue database, document meeting notes, capture action items and follow-up for completion. Perform Project Management Office activities as assigned.
• Work with the internal and external service provider(s) as it relates to the support of the application portfolio, and/or projects for the supported client groups
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 1-3 years' experience working in an IT or associated technical role.
• Data analysis experience
• All candidates will be asked to provide documentation samples representative of their work (e.g., as-is, to-be, gap analysis, functional design specifications, etc…), if selected for interview
• Requirements definition and realization experience
• Excellent analytical skills, interpretive and evaluative skills.
• Prior experience coordinating and monitoring projects
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel, but also includes Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to travel as requested
• Prior internships or work experience in a functional capacity within, Financial Accounting (FI), Tax and BW is highly desired.
• Knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Visio & Project are desirable.
• Business re-engineering experience desirable.
• Knowledge of Tax, Financial Accounting (FI), and general SAP or Oracle processes is highly preferred.
• Preference of technical knowledge of SAP, Oracle or BW & Reporting tools
• Entertainment industry experience is desirable.
• Application design experience is desirable.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.