Analyst, Business Systems
Warner Bros.New York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Analyst, Business Systems jobs in New York-CA
Search all Analyst, Business Systems postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Analyst, Business Systems?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst, Business Systems for the Tech Strategy & Program Ops: Program Ops department.
Warner Bros. has established a four-year technology program to deliver two brand new iconic office buildings that combine state-of-the-art technology with dynamic architecture to accelerate our competitive advantages and create an inspired environment for our employees. This is an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor as we not only reimagine our workspace but also our future.
WarnerMedia Technology and Operations is seeking a skilled & energetic Business Systems Analyst for the role of Second Century Program Administrator. As part of the Second Century program team, your primary responsibilities will be the management and administration of program tools used across the WarnerMedia Technology workstreams (project online setup, collaboration sites (including user level security), etc.). You will also assist in the change management process as well as with creating and updating presentations, project coordination, resource and vendor data, and project financials as needed.
• Maintains program documentation
• Gathers project data for input into program documentation
• Updates status reports and presentation decks
• Supports project team member onboarding
• Coordinates/administers system access
• Facilitates physical access, team introductions, and other welcome activities
• Conducts follow up activities to maintain program cycles
• Monthly and quarterly activity reminders
• Follow ups on any gaps
• Supports change management processes
• Ensure project changes are appropriately documented and approved
• 4 years related experience
• Prior experience working in project and program management environment is highly preferred
• Project or program administration of technology delivery in real estate design and construction projects (preferably in a more recent corporate project with ''open workplace'' concept and collaboration and productivity enablement as a priority) is a strong advantage
• BSBA preferred
• PMP, CAPM, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP or equivalent professional certificate preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Projects and office products a requirement (particularly
• Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint preferred
• Good communications, financial, and change management skills
• Ability to balance multiple concurrent activities across cross-functional workstreams and work within the
constructs of a broader multi-phased program.
• Status reports and decks are maintained on an ongoing basis
• Project team members onboarding materials
• Change log maintained on an ongoing basis
• Management of team sites and repositories
• Energetic, well organized, agile and collaborative, and a self-starter
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.