Warner Bros.San Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 5:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Advanced Designer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Advanced Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Advanced Designer? Advanced Designer (Remote OK)
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Advanced Designer for the Digital Product Management department. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is looking for great people that want to create the next big hit in entertainment and change how players view gaming. Warner Bros. has brought some of most beloved brands to consumers such as Harry Potter, LEGO, DC, and much more in the interactive medium. We are looking to add an energetic, social, and ambitious professional who has a passion to create great games and win.
You will play a critical lead role in ensuring the commercial success of our games. You will work with some of the most talented producers, designers and marketers in the industry to help shape the strategy of our key products.
• Responsible for a small team developing features / events.
• Become a genre expert. Understand what makes leaders successful and distill learnings to help translate them into actionable strategies.
• Help develop a winning strategy within your genre of expertise.
• Analyze genre leaders with particular focus on game systems (economic, progression, combat, events/competitions) and live plans. Identify successful trends and adapt them for our projects.
• Present data supported summaries and recommendations to improve design within your genre of expertise.
• Work with a studio to align their system design with the established winning strategy and best design practices.
• Contribute to roundtable evaluations of potential new games. Use your genre expertise to quantify potential opportunities and risks.
• Remote okay, if located in North America.
• 8 years games industry experience with 5 years of working on free to play games.
• 1 year of live support on a f2p game.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Strong communication skills to be able to influence and convince others to your point of view.
• Strong understanding of merchandising, event, and live operations/monetization technique.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.