Advanced Designer, Narrative
Warner Bros.Kirkland, WA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Washington - Kirkland
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Monolith Productions, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks an Advanced Narrative Designer to create and maintain the systems and workflows that will lead to high quality narrative experiences. The Advanced Narrative Designer is responsible for collaborating with the rest of the design team, audio team, writers, and engineers to ensure their systems are functional and meet with the needs of the design leadership. They are uniquely responsible for bridging gameplay logic with the voice over dialog that supports it. This position will also work with the QA and Playtest groups throughout development to address critical feedback and make sure their experiences play and perform as intended.
• 8 years of game design experience required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with the structures of procedural interactive narratives required.
• Published writing experience preferred.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Passion for storytelling in all media, especially the fantasy genre.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.