Admissions Assistant Manager
Warner Bros.Leavesden, UK
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - Leavesden
To support the day-to-day management of the Admissions team ensuring the highest standard of Visitor Experience is delivered throughout the car parking, ticketing and admissions touch points. The role will lead the development of the Admissions Team Leaders, act as the primary contact within the Admissions team for operational matters and ensure that the team is appropriately staffed at all times to achieve the consistent delivery of exceptional service standards through strong staff engagement.
• Channelling the best ideas from the Admissions team into attraction forward planning to ensure the development of the Admissions experience at the Tour.
• Develop effective communication processes to ensure that all team members are well informed.
• Work closely with the Customer Service team to review visitor feedback and identify opportunities to further improve the experience.
• Through continuous training ensure that the Admissions team adheres to all safe working practices and operational processes; investigating and resolving any incidents that take place within the department.
• Full understanding of emergency procedures and Business Continuity to ensure the development of the team through regular training in the relevant departmental Business Continuity Plans.
• Ensure that the Admissions team consistently delivers excellent levels of customer service, from the first contact point to the last, excites our visitors, exceeds their expectations and encourages repeat visits.
• Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff, promoting a culture that has health and safety as a priority.
• Reporting of hours worked to payroll and liaising with HR to ensure correct payroll procedure.
• Regularly review existing (and where necessary introduce new) activity-based risk assessments for Host operational tasks.
• Collate information and prepare departmental reports ensuring accuracy.
• Support till reconciliation and cash control, investigating any discrepancies.
• Using our SAP system to raise and track purchase orders to make sure suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
• Support the Visitor Experience team with the operational delivery of new attraction features.
• Supervisory experience in a similar experience/ operational environment (within the tourism, leisure or heritage industry is desirable).
• Experience of having worked in a customer facing environment where high emphasis is placed on service, product presentation and operational management.
• Working knowledge of Galaxy or any other ticketing system would be advantageous.
• Exceptionally high levels of customer service.
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to improve processes and service.
• Develops and motivates individuals & teams to achieve goals.
• Communicates in a timely & effective manner.
• Interacts effectively with customers & staff.
• IT literate –good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Well organised and focused.
• Able to prioritise workload and manage change.
• Work as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• Management qualification desirable.
• IOSH desirable.
This role is full time (40 hours a week), working shifts. Due to the varied nature of a visitor attraction, regular weekend and evening work will be required, across a seven-day rota. Because we are agile, a high level of flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business. This can include working weekends, bank holidays, school holidays and late evenings, in rotation with other team members.
As an ambassador for the business, you will support and deputise as required, including in working with third parties and attending meetings in their absence. In addition, the role includes occasional duty management of the Studio Tour with responsibility for the site.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands