Admin Data Platforms and Operations
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Admin Data Platforms and Operations for the Data Services: Global Insights & Marketing Ops department.
The Warner Media's Emerging Technology and Data Services administer and develop the enterprise data analytics platforms, strategy, and insights delivery in Tableau for users across WarnerMedia including brands such as HBO Max, HBO, Warner Bros, CNN, Turners, TNT, DC, Xandr, Full screen, TMZ.
The Admin, Data Platforms and Services for the Business Intelligence team will implement the data analytics platforms architecture design and administration in Tableau and platforms deployment in AWS. The admin will be a key resource to work across our full BI and Analytics stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions for our business partners.
• Data Platforms Architecture Design - Implement architecture, design and development of data analytics and business intelligence platform solutions for Tableau in AWS which is built on best practices. Follow analytics platform strategy for enterprise-wide deployment.
• Daily Operations in Tableau Administration- Implement Tableau modernization and unification efforts to move client's analytics workloads and contents to the enterprise cloud platforms. Manage the daily operations, activities, and resources in Tableau Admin. Implement application upgrades as directed. Ensure that proper application health and performance monitoring is implemented and effectively managed. Develop Tableau usage dashboards, audit reports and support other development activities.
• Client Management - Work with business partners and users to review operational performance and determine appropriate support levels, responses and opportunities to streamline processes. Follows management strategies regarding user requirements and operational alignment to client business and priorities
• Knowledge Management - Ensure that documentation is updated and accessible. Conduct periodic documentation audits and report status on documentation coverage and completion.
• Research - Identify and provide input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise BI platforms. Rapidly deliver on concepts through prototypes that can be presented for feedback.
• 4-6 Years of hands-on experience in Data Analytics platform & BI technologies (Tableau)
• 3 or more years of experience in developing solutions in Tableau
• Tableau Server Architecture, configuration and administration
• Cloud Architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Network security (Transport layer security, firewalls/routing, reverse proxy, load balancing)
• User authentication (Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, Kerberos)
• Windows and Linux Server Administration
• Deep understanding & working experience of data warehouse and data mart concepts
• Proficient in Tableau dashboard & data source development
• Proficient in SQL
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Familiar with Installation, configuration, patching and upgrading of Tableau tool across the environments
• Manage the application's users, groups, and integration with Active Directory
• Automate monitoring & server job processes
• Should be capable of doing Tableau Server Management (like Clustering, Load Balancing, User Management etc)
• Knowledge of Tableau Licensing
• Should be familiar with tableau migration and scheduling
• Experience in taking back ups and restoration of Tableau repository
• Good knowledge on Tableau Metadata tables and SQL
• Experience in latest dashboard skills, methodologies and deployment
• Must be able to administer Linux OS like RHEL 7 & Amazon Linux 2
• Proficient in AWS cloud architecture, server deployments, security & load balancers
• Highly knowledgeable in LDAP authentication on Linux OS, AD integration, SSO & SAML
• Okta authentication knowledge a plus
• Must understand application architecture, EC2 configurations, S3 buckets, & storage volumes like EBS or EFS
• Should be comfortable executing commands for different applications
• Must be able to create architecture & application diagrams
• Should be able to create SSH users, create public keys & private keys
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.