Spring Intern - Music
Warner Bros. Pictures GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2019 4:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Music jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Music? What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Music Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Music department. This intern:
• Participates in discussions involving film music related areas.
• Assists with audio dubbing and labeling.
• Reads drafts of scripts and assist with music breakdowns.
• Provides support to Music Executives and assistants as necessary.
• Helps with filing/maintaining music library.
• Performs administrative duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in a music-related field, not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Must have a strong interest in music and working in that environment.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and manage /prioritize projects.
• Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
• Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.