Dc Talent Services Intern - Summer
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
DC Comics is seeking an intern for the Editorial Strategy & Administration department. This intern will gain insight and knowledge of the comic book industry through practical experience and exposure. This internship is designed for students interested in pursuing careers related to Library inventory management, Editorial Scheduling, Editorial Payments and Talent Relations.
• Assist Library staff in the organization and regular maintenance of library assets which include rare and old comic books and collectibles. Duties include scanning, filing, and character/story research.
• Assist Administrative teams with database updates for title management, scheduling, and contact information among others.
• Assist Talent Relations team with regular mailings of material to creators and overall support.
• Help maintain the accuracy of metadata for projects (books, periodicals and digital items) in company databases through regular checks and updates.
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Business or a related major.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office; Outlook.
• Passion and familiarity with comic books, comic book history, and DC characters.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.