Summer Intern - Post Production
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Post Production Intern-Summer 2019 for the Post Production department. This intern will observe and interact with various production departments and crews to acquire a thorough understanding of all elements used in productions.
What do we require from you?
• Demonstrated desire to explore Post Production.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Positive attitude, willing to take direction, and self-motivated.
• Ability to assist in on-going research projects.
• Ability to handle confidential material.
• Currently enrolled in pursuit of an undergraduate degree in Film, Communication or related field.
• Ability to prepare clear & concise reports.
• Some volunteer work through school or community preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to adapt to varied personalities associated with film production.