Summer Intern - Film Marketing MBA
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is seeking an MBA intern for the New Release Film Marketing team . This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to an MBA student interested in Brand Marketing for the Home Entertainment Group.
The duration of the internship is approximately 10 weeks. The Intern will be expected to support the film marketing team with strategic projects and theatrical new release marketing campaigns. The position reports to the brand team and will provide exposure to every aspect of home entertainment marketing including Brand, PR, Promotions, Trade, Digital Marketing, Creative, Research and Legal teams as the intern will be required to interface with these cross-functional teams to facilitate approvals and day-to-day business. The intern will help ideate marketing and product concepts for physical and digital home entertainment releases and campaigns. Some of the duties will include:
• Assist in defining marketing strategy, product positioning and writing marketing briefs to communicate objectives to promotions, publicity, creative and digital marketing.
• Assist in building business plan decks for New Release titles
• Analyze competitive data to determine home entertainment release dates for digital and physical releases
• Assist with the analysis of data and comps to help set financial goals, volume forecasts and P&Ls
• Develop selling guides and retailer creative assets, review and approve trade materials, provide meta data direction, coordinate delivery of retail assets
• Interface with cross-functional teams (Digital Marketing, PR, Promotions, Creative, Research) on day-to-day assignments and approvals
• Communicate milestones and marketing updates to cross-functional teams
• Lead a competitive strategic project with an opportunity to report out to the team at the end
What do we require from you?
• Must be enrolled as an MBA student in a college or university and in good academic standing (3.0 gpa or higher)
• Majoring in either Business, Marketing, Communications, Finance or a directly related field of study