Summer Intern - Data Analytics & Engineering
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
Do you love analytics and data? Did you find this job posting by implementing an algorithm that looked through hundreds of thousands of job posting to find the right one? Do you enjoy a telling story utilizing data and visualization? Warner Bros. is expanding the way we look at data and defining the technology direction as well as turning billions of rows of data into concrete and actionable results.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering/Information Systems/Data Analytics or related major.
• Assisting the key business liaison to support reporting and analytics needs.
• Experience using visualization tools such as Tableau.
• Exposure to scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Shell.
• Exposure and/or coursework in R.
• Coursework in relational database management.