Specialist, Workforce Administration
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
We are currently seeking a Specialist, Workforce Administration (WFA) for the HR Services Workforce Administration department. The Specialist, WFA, processes transactions for HR programs such as position management, performance reviews and temporary utilization tracking. This role also handles the data input of on-boarding and off-boarding employee data, processes data corrections in Workday, functions as Administrator for the Online Time and Attendance application in WorkBrain and creates and distributes organizational charts. Lastly, this individual will process documents related to day to day tasks performed by the Workforce Administration team, ensures data quality control and assist internal and external clients, HR business partners with questions and concerns. Specifically, the responsibilities include:
• Processing recruitment transactions: works with Contact Center to open recruitment requisitions and ensures positions are posted on job site, reviews and processes offer letters, process new Hire documents and hire/transfer/promotion transactions.
• Processing Domestic and International employee transactions using HireXpress and Workday: Transactions include new hires, promotions, transfers, pay adjustments, PSC input etc., audit HR systems to ensure correct information has been input and processed, run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed and administers position management.
• Processing data correction requests from field or as a result of internal audits, work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data, counsel HR when correction may impact other employee data such as vacation accrual, pension, benefits, bonus etc., communicates with Warner Media Corporate changes made to employee data and notifies HR Services Senior management when systems are not processing data as they should.
• Administering WFA portion of the Online Time and Attendance process to provision accounts and make updates and changes to system, assist HR and approvers with questions on how to use tool, maintain employee and approver status by reviewing audit reports on a weekly basis, respond to Remedy tickets within appropriate Service Level Agreements set forth by department and troubleshoot payroll, timecard and check issues with Payroll.
• Maintaining divisions global organization charts and headcount reports on a monthly basis, partners with Senior Management on Departmental & Divisional reorganizations, prepares proposed organization charts & assists with preparing job descriptions, liaises with Compensation Representatives where appropriate, processes approved changes for supported divisions.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field, Human Resources Certification or HR coursework preferred.
• Minimum 2 years Human Resources administrative or related experience.
• Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail.
Bonus points for
• Studio/entertainment industry or international experience.
• Proficiency with Access or other similar database software.
• Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. Workday).