Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will support recruitment primarily within the Studio Facilities division as well as corporate functions (Human Resources, Finance, Legal, etc.).
• Partner with various stakeholders (executive level and below) to understand business, department and position needs and develop micro recruiting strategies to fill key positions.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead strategic recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Design creative job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (Brassring, Avature, LinkedIn, Hiretual, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection.
• Negotiate salary terms and partner with hiring team to recommend best-in-class onboarding.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become an expert in assigned functions (e.g. Finance). Target, attend and source from key industry related events.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent. Partner with HR, Organization Development, business resource group and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• At least 2-4 years experience in recruitment or other related professional service function.
• Professional experience in both ''in-house'' and/or agency recruitment firms.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients.
• Excellent project management skills (manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively).