Learning & Organzation Development Administrator
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
The Warner Bros. Learning and Organization Development team seeks an Administrator. The Learning and OD Administrator is a member of the Learning and OD team responsible for the administration, pertaining to learning and development initiatives. This position also includes Process Management, Intranet Site (WBLN) and LMS management and presentation of recommendations for interventions. A heavy emphasis is placed on the use of technology to execute learning and OD processes.
• Support organization-wide learning through the learning management system, including course creation, registrations, waitlists, cancellations, employee transcripts, reporting, content management and related duties.
• Maintain learning and organization development web assets (WBLN) and Skill port including updating content.
• Facilities and resource management of L&OD rooms/materials etc.
• Manage key processes such as tuition reimbursement, vendor management and processing and managing related costs.
• Assist in developing bundled learning assets to supplement instructor-led development. May include, job aids, checklists, resource guides etc.
• Resource Management of all learning and OD initiatives (including facilitators and event management).
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred (communication, organizational development, psychology, business administration, education).
• Minimum one year of prior Learning & OD experience, or related background.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working in a busy team and responding to various demands and needs.
• Exemplary technology skills (MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
Bonus points for:
• Experience working with tools such as; SkillPort (or any other Learning Management System) and Survey Monkey (or other survey tools).
• Experience using survey and assessment tools to identify business needs and measure effectiveness of solutions.
• Skills in project planning and/or project management.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.