Intern - Product Management
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupNeedham, MA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The WB Games Boston Studio is looking for a Product Management Intern for their Live Operations team.
The Product Management Intern will work closely with the Product Managers on Game of Thrones: Conquest™, as well as additional teams including Game Production, Data Analytics, and Live Operations. The position is responsible for assisting in the planning and development of mobile games across several disciplines.
What part will you play?
• Assist in reporting, planning and communication of Product Management plans.
• Core focus on merchandising, events, or analysis based on skill set and interest.
• Assist Product Managers and Data Analysts with analysis of key performance indicators and forecasts for future performance.
• Plan, execute and analyze A/B tests.
• Contribute to the strategic planning on the live-operations team.
• Organize player trends and engagement and share insight across the organization.
• Stay up to date on latest mobile industry trends and top-performing competitive titles.
What do we require from you?
• Graduate student in relevant area of study preferred; students with matching experience or interest in product management will also be considered.
• Strong analytical skills and a ''mind for numbers''.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Collaborative attitude, detail oriented and ability to work well within a complex team structure.
• Prior internship or co-op experience within digital marketing, data analytics and/or product management at a consumer software organization strongly preferred.
• Fearless when it comes to learning new ideas and concepts.
• Proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables and lookup formulas is required.
• Experience with SQL or similar scripting languages is a plus.
• Willingness to become an active player of our titles to better understand motivating factors for player engagement and game design.
• Can easily switch between work and play – we are a game studio after all!