Intern - Mobile Client Engineering
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupNeedham, MA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
WB Games Boston seeks a Client Engineering Intern to join our Mobile Client Engineering team. In this position you will have a hands-on role maintaining and implementing key game systems and features for our mobile title Game of Thrones: Conquest.
What part will you play?
• Develop, maintain, and improve client systems to support our online mobile games.
• Assist with general game development including UI, SDK integration, bug fixing and optimization.
• Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
• Work closely with other team members and take technical and professional feedback.
What do we require from you?
• Coursework in Computer Science, Engineering, or a reasonable equivalent thereof.
• Experience with Unity, Unreal or other third party engines – Unity3D is preferred.
• Comfortable programming in C#.
• Experience with Perforce, Git, or other revision control systems.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Curiosity, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and take feedback.
• Experience developing for iOS and Android.
• Preference for candidates that are able to commit to at least 6 months (co-op position)