Intern - Digital Labs Engineering
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
WB Digital Labs is looking for an IT Intern with a passion for problem solving and collaborating
with diverse teams. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and capable of learning quickly. Our intern will be working on asset inventory, assisting with on-boarding new hires, upgrading operating systems, patching software, assisting users with technical issues, and potentially assisting infrastructure planning for an office move.
• Our IT Intern will be paired up with a Platform Operations Engineer who will provide guidance with technical skills, team collaboration and career growth. We offer a flexible work schedule.
What do we require from you?
• Working knowledge of macOS and Windows operating systems from an administrative standpoint.
• Experience with MDM and AD.
• Experience with A/V setups and troubleshooting.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience with scripting languages like bash or python a plus.