Information Security Intern - Summer
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Information (Cyber) Security Intern - Summer 2019
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
Do you enjoy being a guardian of networks, applications, and awesome content? Do you want to support a global cyber team and contribute to protecting our company from hackers? Warner Bros. is leading the way in how content is protected. You will get to protect, assess, and identify the security of our company and help with establishing security controls.
What else do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering/Information Systems or related major.
• Work with the cyber team to patch, install, and configure OS in a heterogenous environment.
• Familiarity with Cyber Security Principles such as firewalls and security management.
• Coursework and/or familiarity with the cloud…. (AWS, Azure, etc.).