Fall Intern - International Media
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an International Media Intern-Fall 2018 for the International Media department. This intern may:
• Assist in evaluating media plans and providing ancillary research to support elements of the buys.
• Collate visual wrap reports of media executions.
• Assemble summary reports for competitive spending and media mixes.
• Aggregate historical media analytics by territory.
• Coordinate special film projects.
• Research comparative historical titles and competitive environments.
• Prepare media/sales analyses as needed.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
• Experience in marketing and media (preferred).
• Experience related to motion picture industry and/or international marketing (preferred).
• Effective speaking and writing skills.
• Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Comfortable with numbers and media math.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.