Fall Intern - Global Insights & Analytics
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Global Insights & Analytics Intern for the Fall 2019 term. Under supervision, this intern will work collaboratively across the various insight teams within Warner Bros. Global Insights & Analytics, supporting:
• Consumer Insights/FanLab
• Global Franchise, Programming, Retail & Experiences
• Content Sales & Distribution
• Corporate Strategy & Digital Networks
Intern will produce reports, take part in meetings, work on both qualitative and quantitative research projects, use sophisticated internal and external applications and research software and learn how the data can be used to help grow Warner Bros.' businesses. More specifically, this intern may have the opportunity to:
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to support Programming partners, (Telepictures Horizon, Shed Media), WBTV distribution, marketing, promotions, ad sales, publicity and business development, Consumer Products, WB Digital Network teams using multiple data sources (such as Nielsen, WRAP, comScore, Tubular, Shareablee, NPD, Euromonitor, etc).
• Write bi-weekly newsletter with insights and personal perspective on media and entertainment industry news/deals, etc
• Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports for all Warner Bros. Television and Digital properties and provide analysis on rating and traffic trends.
• Create category/sales presentations positioning research to tell compelling stories / insights for agencies and clients.
• Distribute published industry articles/reports with key findings.
• Creates and maintains various spreadsheets and reports.
What do we require from you?
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Currently enrolled in a college/university degree program working on a BS/BA degree in Film/TV, Business, Research, Communications, Psychology, or related field.
• Experience working with syndicated television and digital research tools including Nielsen Galaxy Explorer, NPower, WRAP Overnights, ComScore, Simmons, PlanMetrix, @Plan, Omniture, NPD, Trends, etc., preferred.
• Some exposure & familiarity with Nielsen rating services preferred.
• Some understanding of basic research methods & programming strategies preferred.
• Strong interest in the entertainment industry, television, digital, and product in particular.