Fall Intern - Exhibitor Marketing
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Exhibitor Marketing Intern - Fall 2019 for the Exhibitor Marketing department.
The WB Pictures Domestic Dist. Exhibitor Services Dept. directs all aspects of placement of advertising materials, and promotions in theatres and liaises with WB Marketing, Exhibitor Services representatives, fulfillment vendors, and exhibitors to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns. Interns in this group assist in the day-to-day activities of the Exhibitor Services department, including special projects as directed and will facilitate the flow of information and materials to the field. This intern:
• Assists department with day-to-day activities as directed – including copying, creation and maintenance of reports, maintenance of storeroom inventory, answer phones, work with team on website, etc.
• Handles projects and other duties as assigned by supervisors.
What do we require from you?
• Must be currently enrolled in a college or university in pursuit of a college degree in Marketing, Film, Communications, English or related major required.
• Previous experience working in the entertainment industry preferred.
• Must have strong communication & organizational skills and ability to effectively interact with personnel, clients & vendors.