Employee Service Associate, HR Services
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Employee Service Associate for the HR Services Contact Center department. HR Services (HRS) Contact Center serves as the primary contact for employees' basic needs. It supports routine questions, including issue resolution, transactional processing & administrative support for HR, Payroll, Workforce Administration, HRIS and other teams.
• Provide excellent customer service. Respond to inquiries via phone, email, fax or mail. Use information from multiple systems and other resources to respond to inquiries. Provide navigation support to customers on employee self-service/HR tools. Route/escalate inquiries for advanced support through proper channels focusing on a seamless customer experience. Accurately process, record, close or escalate transactions in accordance with established service level agreements. Process transactions, collect required information or back up documentation from customers. This may include asking customers probing questions (e.g. asking for additional information, or backup documentation etc.)
• Perform and track administrative (no call) departmental tasks including report reviewing and reconciliation, data entry updates, mailing, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail.
• Provide support for new and ongoing projects. Identify and propose new ideas to resolve problems and improve productivity (i.e. continuous improvement efforts). Maintain broad knowledge of policies and procedures. Make recommendations to update documentation as changes to policy and process occur, support update process.
What do we require from you?
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous experience working in a call/contact center or customer centered environment required.
• Experience working with & contributing to a team required.
• Experience with payroll, benefits and Human Resources strongly preferred.
• Ability to evaluate, analyze data and an eye towards trending and root cause analysis.
• Strong computer/technical skills; familiar with Microsoft office, (MS) applications, Workday, case management systems, knowledge base systems and other system tools.
• MS Excel preferred.
• Identifies continuous improvement opportunities (Processes, service, technology) and recommends solutions to increase productivity.
• Knowledge of HR and employee policies, programs, concepts and terminology.
• Perform required tasks in accordance within service level agreements (SLA's).
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, able to explain complex or confusing material clearly.
• Highly effective listening and reading comprehension skills.
• Strong customer service orientation, ability to diffuse difficult situations.
• Confident phone etiquette.
• Strong ability to multi-task, work positively under pressure.
• Strong ability to grasp/comprehend information quickly and ask probing questions effectively.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize requests and duties.
• Effective problem-solving and follow-through skills.
• Effective time management skills, detail-oriented and resourceful.
• Liaise with other Service Center and HR departments as appropriate.
• Must be able to work under pressure in a faced paced environment.
• Must handle extremely confidential and sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
• Must be adaptable and comfortable in an environment that changes frequently.
• Must have a high level of accountability/responsibility.
• Must exhibit strong work ethic and be self-motivated.