Dc Global Franchise Management Intern - Summer
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
DC Global Franchise Management drives cross-company strategic planning and management to build and sustain DC's brands and key franchises worldwide and grow the long-term value of DC's intellectual properties.
The summer internship is designed to expose undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in the strategic management of entertainment brands and franchises.
• Research and Analysis
• ?Support primary research projects including tracking, reviewing questionnaires and asset collection; Prepare recaps and report outs
• Conduct secondary research – competitive and trends insights
• Collect insights and analysis to inform franchise plans; Develop case studies and competitive audits
• Key Initiatives
• Ideate potential activations to support key initiatives around franchise milestones (e.g. anniversaries, brand or franchise campaigns, etc.); Maintain project calendar and develop asset tool kit.
• Identify, collect and organize assets across media to support best use cases for branding as well as for use in the development of brand materials.
• Presentation Materials
• Build and support updates, as needed, to key brand and franchise materials including presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint and audio/visual sizzle reels, etc.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related major.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Passion and knowledge of DC characters and canon.
• Demonstrated success in managing projects with tight time constants and meeting deadlines as well as contributing to multiple projects.