Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupSalt Lake City, UT
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Avalanche, a division of Warner Bros. Games Inc., is looking to hire an Animation intern.
Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for both realistic and stylized animations. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly talented team of proven developers and artists to create life-like NPC character behavior.
We are looking for talented artists with strong art foundations and functional technical skills. Applicants should be creative self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy collaborating in a team setting with other artists, programmers and designers to create an immersive game experience. If this is you, send us your resume and portfolio for consideration.
What part will you play?
• Create visually stunning animations.
• Assemble, edit, clean up, and enhance motion capture data shot on stage, including both body and face.
• Work closely with animation lead to achieve high standard of quality.
What do we require from you?
• A strong demo reel that demonstrates knowledge of fundamental animation principles and acting skills. Be able to create a full range of lifelike performances from the subtle to the dramatic and powerful.
• Demonstrated understanding of weight, timing, and posing.
• Proficiency in Maya (MotionBuilder is a plus).
• B.A. in fine arts or relevant curriculum, or equivalent skillset.
• Passion for video games.
• The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
• Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.