Wbd Sports - Senior Digital Producer
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Wbd Sports - Senior Digital Producer jobs in London-UK
Search all Wbd Sports - Senior Digital Producer postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Your New Role…
Reporting to the Director, Digital Video, the Senior Digital Producer will lead a dedicated team of Video Producers tasked with creating highlights, clips and formats for premium, dotcom, social and all digital platforms across the Warner Bros. Discovery Sports portfolio, particularly short-form. Operating both onsite & remotely, with a primary focus on English language ideation & production benefitting our UK and International Editions across the world, these efforts & best-practice approaches should also be in service to our wider multi-language editions and output.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• To ideate, create & develop highly engaging video content for all WBDS services & platforms, with a particular focus on our Digital Channels
• To lead that ideation & production of our digital video output across the English language and to establish digital video formats, templates & best practices in service to all languages across the WBDS estate
• Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines & select optimal formats for projects
• Capture and amplify the best of WBDS expansive rights portfolio for consumers across the digital estate, in service to the overriding Digital Content strategy as set by the VP Digital Content
• To enhance that production with rights-complement and rights-free formats that take digital audiences to the heart of the action and beyond
• Plan video shoots, scouting & selecting personnel, equipment and locations
• Operate either on location, producing onsite material for fast, effective capture of WBDS events & the action and stories within them, or operate remotely, leading editorial production and editing to forge and ready material for immediate delivery across our Digital estate and wider platforms
• Work with archive material, editorialising and storytelling in footage production to best serve priority rights & events
• To utilise data to inform insight-driven decision making in escalating the quality, reach and engagement of our video output
• Top-level Video Editing skills & experience, including experience with CMSs and editing software, preferably, AfterEffects, PremierePro, Final Cut, Wildmoka, SCS, InFlow
• Top-level Video Capture skills & experience, including camera operation
• Top-level Social Content Production skills & experience, particularly across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter etc.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Highly collaborative, across production teams and beyond, with ability to engage and enthuse talent & commentators as well as work as part of a production team
• To be able to demonstrate diplomacy, tact, and integrity – ability to inspire, motivate, and lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals
• Comfortable in ambiguity and effective operating in a matrixed organization
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, make sound decisions in a live production environment and handle multiple simultaneous projects
• Evening & weekend work and occasional travel will be required
• Multi-language ability is a bonus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.