Warner Bros. DiscoveryRemote, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/3/2023 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for V1, Sports jobs in Remote-CA
Search all V1, Sports postings
Full Time Job
V1, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
• Your New Role…
• Video 1 Operator for remote sports broadcast show. The Video 1 Operator works closely with Director, Technical Director, Lighting Director, and Camera Operators to help achieve the desired "look" of the studio cameras in terms of color/tone, iris/brightness, and camera matching
• Your Role Accountabilities…
• This position is required to understand and operate each of the various video/audio/control systems in the Camera Control Unit (CCU) Room as well as each studio
• This role also color corrects other studio cameras (POVs, etc), on-camera video monitors and more
• Collaborate with the Lighting Director to achieve the desired and balanced "look" for each shot
• Collaborate with the Technical Director to set and connect (fax) the cameras with the Production Control Room
• Prepare cameras required for each production (includes studio cameras, POVs and others) by selecting the proper Camera Type, Mount, Lens and System
• Qualifications & Experience…
• 8 - 10 years of experience operating as a Video Engineer for multi camera studio/remote productions
• Completely fluent in the operation of high-definition cameras, lenses, RCU's, routers and fiber systems.
• Must have a strong understanding of how to read control/test equipment (waveform monitors, vector scopes, timing equipment, color correctors, etc.)
• Knowledgeable of current industry standards
• Knowledge of video signal flow and video router operation
• The Nice to Haves:
• Must be willing to travel from home market
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $53,508.00 - $99,372.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.