Warner Bros. DiscoveryRemote, TX
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2023 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Utility, Sports jobs in Remote-TX
Search all Utility, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Utility, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, Texas, United States of America
Your New Role...
• Utility workers are assigned to help camera operators before, during, and after an event/game with their camera cables and the set-up and break-down of camera and related equipment
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Work with technical staff to satisfy production needs for a daily live productions.
• Assist in building and striking the set, studio props and studio elements on a daily basis.
• Pro-actively keep the studio floor safe for all tech traffic, including robotic camera movement as well as for all talent.
• Command and control cable wrangling and camera builds for remote production hits.
• Handle audio equipment facs needs pre and post show as well as mic and IFB various hosts and guests.
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in TV studio production preferred
• Must be able to lift heavy set pieces and properly transport studio gear in a safe and conscientious manner
• Must be willing to work flexible, non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays
• Must be a collaborative team player who works well with others, in a fast paced, dynamic studio environment.
• Must be willing to travel from home market
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.