Talent Relations Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2023 3:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Talent Relations Coordinator / Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Talent Relations Coordinator / Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Your New Role...
• To provide Talent Relations administrative support for the Warner Bros. Television Group. Also, provides administrative support to the Chairman & CEO of WBTVG.
Your Role Responsibilities...
• Responsible for recommending, acquiring (including facilitating payment and wrapping services) and distributing gifts for talent, producers, writers, network executives and employees (i.e. awards season, beginning/end of show production, personal celebratory events, holidays, etc.)
• Provides administrative support to the Chairman and CEO of the Warner Bros. Television Group which includes scheduling meetings, managing calendars, travel arrangements/itineraries, expense reports, answering phones, screening calls, etc.
• Maintains database GIFTER to track and update gift history.
• Sends talent and producer contact/assistant information updates to TV Administration (term deals) and Executive office (all deals). Confirms shipping addresses with production companies.
• Works with Current and Development departments using production calendar to create start of production memos in conjunction with production offices outlining series start and series regulars.
• Submits monthly gift list and gift proposal calendar to Chairman and CEO's office.
• Submits gift donation requests to Corporate Social Responsibility for approval.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Must have at least 2+ years of administrative experience
• Television experience strongly preferred.
• Experience in talent relations preferred.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Typing: 55 wpm
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Knowledge of who's who in the entertainment industry
• Must have good relations with personnel at all levels
• Must maintain current and accurate records/files and have general knowledge of standard filing.
• Must be able to review and comprehend detailed documents or instruments.
• Must be detailed-oriented
• Must be able to handle confidential information
• Must be able to problem solve within scope of responsibility.
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be extremely organized
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $42,224.00 - $78,416.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.