Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2023 10:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Tour Associate jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Tour Associate postings
Full Time Job
Tour Associate (French Speaking) (Part-Time Temporary)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for the memorable experiences we provide.
Your New Role…
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Tour Guide - French Speaking! We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
Start Date: August 13th, 2023 or August 27th, 2024
End Date: January 31st, 2024
• Provide guided tours of our 110-acre working studio lot, visiting production facilities, production sound stages, exterior sets, & other areas of interest, while driving a specialized tour cart.
• Create a customized guest experience through unscripted and engaging storytelling focused on the historical and current productions filmed on the timeless Warner Bros. Studio.
• Deliver excellent service while responding to phone inquiries, coordinating tour reservations, and executing other special requests and accommodations.
• Tour Guides will drive a cart with up to 14 guests approximately 50% of each shift. Driving locations include streets throughout the lot along with a path through the Mill, shared with pedestrians and bicyclists.
• Language fluency in both French and English is required.
• A record of safe driving with at least 6 months of driving history
• A valid driver's license for CA. If you currently have an out-of-state license, make a record of your license number before you apply for an in-state license. We will need that out-of-state license number to check your driving history.
• Demonstrate strong communication and social skills, as well as the ability to speak effectively in front of an audience.
• Ability to retain detailed and accurate information, work outdoors in year-round weather conditions, and walk/stand for extended periods of time.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor. Will be required to follow the department's established dress code.
• Able to work flexible shifts which vary Sunday – Saturday, between 6am – 7pm.
• Must be a super fan of film and TV!
In compliance with local & state law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Burbank, CA. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Rate: $17 per hour. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.