Sr. Designer, Studios
Warner Bros. DiscoveryAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Designer, Studios jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sr. Designer, Studios postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Designer, Studios (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
We are offering a freelance opportunity to an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious Sr. Designer, to be an integral part of the Design/VFX Team, in support of our Corporate Marketing & Brand Experience partner. Working under the guidance and collaboration of the DVFX creative team and Corporate Marketing & Brand Experience, the Sr. Designer will design, create motion design and animation for WBD campaigns, Upfront, packaging and other on-air/digital assets. (S)He must be able to conceive, design and execute within the Warner Bros. Discovery brand as well as work off creative briefs and/or style frames provided by others under tight deadlines. The ability to collaborate with a team of video editors, producers and other designers is essential.
The position requires quick design and execution within professional broadcast standards. Knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe creative suite is required and experience with Cinema 4D.
• Concept, design and execute creative assets in support of Corporate Marketing & Brand Experience
• Understand and execute multi-layered deliverables
• Collaborate with fellow craftspeople in Sound Design, Editorial and Design/VFX
• Participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed
• Help mentor entry-level talent
• Show originality by providing unique solutions to solve problems with stylistic variety
• Manage personal and project time frames and complete assigned tasks on schedule
• Demonstrate risk taking and innovation and push skills by looking for creative opportunities in each task
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly After Effects
• Demo reel of current work
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in fast-paced environment, television post-production preferred
• Thorough understanding of post-production processes
• Creative flair for storytelling
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed
• Familiarity with file management
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills
• Must be self-motivated and willing to take initiative
• Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
Bottom line: this is an opportunity to support a world-class, award-winning team; your chance to craft the look and feel of Warner Bros. Discovery.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.