Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2023 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Clerk jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Clerk postings
Full Time Job
Sr Clerk (Studio Operations)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for the memorable experiences we provide.
The Sr. Clerk position supports the OPS Directors/Managers in project oversight and client representation, involving production and corporate or WBSO client support. In many instances (primarily outside of weekday office hours, when we have a roster of Managers, Directors and a Vice President present), the OPS representative may be the sole on-site studio representative to assist clients. Working with Office & Production Services management, this position serves as a liaison between clients in offices or stages and internal WBSO maintenance or trades when a maintenance issue occurs or when client requests come in directly. This position is also part of the OPS Client Service Center, which receives and inputs requests for facilities services into an integrated work order system via telephone, email and walk-in requests.
Your Role Accountabilities
• On-site client service: (with and without Directors / Managers): walkthroughs/scouts for upcoming production or office activity in offices, stages, backlot sets or dressing rooms; standby coverage during certain shoots, moves or other activity. Includes instances when the clerk is the only on-lot Operations coverage for a given production (nights and/or weekends). On site meetings with corporate clients related to office moves or projects.
• In-office client service: Post memos, maps, vendor access, and other correspondence to WBSO departments; schedule Set Watch and WBSO trades for required services; arrange pest control, TV Cable services, carpet cleaning, and maintenance to elevators, bollards, gate arms, roll-up/electric doors; file for state permit compliance; generate orders for maintenance response, signage and marquee adjustments, cleaning, furniture moves, shred bin requests and new keys; schedule conference rooms and request other maintenance as needed.
• Coverage of OPS office: answering phones (from on-lot clients and departments, as well as inquiring new clients from outside the Studio and public calls), keeping record of business inquiry chains, providing office assistance to visitors. Perform follow-up calls to ensure timely completion of work requests. Provide administrative support to managers including filing, ordering office supplies and routing mail. Process P-Cards, and Expense Reports.
• High school diploma or equivalency is required.
• Valid California Driver's License required.
• Required: Customer service experience (>1 year)
• Preferred: Prior experience in facilities administration
• Preferred: Entertainment/Studio experience (Warner Bros. on-lot experience a major bonus)
• Preferred: Call center experience
• Desired: Any form of production experience (including familiarity with set hierarchy and terminology)
• Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Enthusiasm for production and/or property management in the entertainment business
• An open mind for new information and methods of problem solving
• Strong endurance for a variable environment which can alternate between both long and busy days, and days which are relatively quiet and steady
• Ability to interact professionally and tactfully with all levels of studio personnel, including demanding clients whose issues need to be resolved promptly
• Comfort in receiving and protecting information which can be sensitive and/or confidential
• Willingness to keep a flexible personal schedule which can accommodate changes on short advance notice
• Strong follow-up skills
• A positive, optimistic, team-first presentation to both clients and WBSO colleagues
• This position is required to work in person in Burbank.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $19.00 - $21.00 an hour. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.